Hey everyone, Google failed me to show exact information on how to apply for a Thai tourist visa as a US Citizen in Manila. So i am going through the motions and here is all the information you need.
As said in this thread:
The address to the Royal Thai Embassy in Manila is:
Royal Thai Embassy
107 Thailand (Rada) Street, Legaspi Village
Makati City, Metro Manila, The Philippines
Tel. (632) 815-4219-20 (but the number that got me through best was 02-815-3833)
Fax. (632) 815-4221
They only take applications on Monday - Friday from 9:30am til 12noon
You need to have.
1. your passport
2. 2 passport size pictures
3. your tourist visa application
4. your hotel print out. If you are staying with friend/gf/family then you need an invitation letter from that person, with their thai government issued id card or passport and signature. (look below for example of an invitation letter)
5. your flight to Thailand and out of Thailand.
6. bank statement showing at least 20k baht or more
7. 1450 pesos for single entry tourist visa application fee
Here is an example of an invitation letter: (it must be made out towards "Royal Thai Embassy Manila", must have persons name and signature whoever is "inviting" you, and the address that you'll be staying)
Dear Thai Embassy Manila,This letter is to support the request for a tourist visa for my boyfriend Mr. YOUR NAME.He will be staying with me at my condominium at :(put the address here)Yours Sincerely,YOUR INVITERS NAMEYOUR INVITERS SIGNATURE
They said I can pickup my passport in 2 days.
I will post here if I was approved or not Wish me luck!
I applied today