• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 onerom

onerom

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 261 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 06:24 PM

My friends and I are planning on an outing to a new place, we've agreed to go to this bar and restaurant opposite of Seacon Square in Srinakarin called "Brewery Hills Bar & Restaurant". Has anyone been there before?

I see on their facebook page here, there are lots of tables, big place, open air resto with some really pretty Thai girls as waitresses, or "beer girls".

I'd love to get some feed back on how is this place?

Thanks a lot.

The map/info is here:

post-1-0-43328000-1399832653.jpg

Attached Thumbnails

• breweryhills_restaurant_map.jpg

• ronnykingkr likes this

Book discount hotels in Bangkok at AGODA

#2 robin_the_hood

robin_the_hood

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 06:36 PM

omfg the girls on their facebook page look so damn HOT! i'm sooooooo going there!

#3 zachary

zachary

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 607 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 12:50 PM

I went there last night, it was awesome, (sucked because the curfew, they closed at like 12:30am), but the food was good, had larb moo tod, the perfect beer drinking food.

The place was classy, nice bathrooms, very pretty and nice girls. I will go back there again soon. 

FYI, it is opposite some other pub/nightclub called Flip pub or Flip Bar. Went to Flip afterwards, it was open later too. Pretty decent club.

#4 bangkokafterdark

bangkokafterdark

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 06:44 PM

I was at Seacon Square and my of my kiks took me to this place. (her friend worked or works there), was a nice place and I love seeing all the young thai women working there. So cute! I would love to go back again (without the kik!)

#5 oldmanbkk

oldmanbkk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationBangkok

Posted 05 October 2014 - 09:28 AM

Been there before, great food, lots of drinks choices, and the ambience there is great!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: srinakarin, bars, restaurant, beer, seacon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

thai cupid