• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 onerom

onerom

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 261 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 03:47 AM

Congratulations to Thai Visa, huge forum, and nothing but informative and helpful especially to us foreigners residing in Thailand.

This is the email I received:

Thaivisa is delighted to announce the opening of the Thaivisa Lounge Bar on Sukhumvit Soi 7, in central Bangkok, just a few metres from BTS Nana - Exit 1.

At the grand opening members can enjoy the first drink (beer, wine, grog, coffee or soft drink) on us, just show us you are a Thaivisa member and come and join in with all the fun. There will also be snacks, music, entertainment and a grand prize draw on the night.

Thaivisa has always wanted to have a place in Bangkok where members can meet up, hangout, network, wine and dine, play pool or just have a cold beer. The Thaivisa Lounge Bar, Sukhumvit Soi 7, which is set over 2 floors, is a place where you can do all this and more! We are open every day 12pm until late.

We would also like to tell you that registered Thaivisa members will always benefit from a 15% discount on all drinks and food at The Lounge Bar, Sukhumvit Soi 7.

How to RSVP

RSVP to the grand opening event by posting in the thread below.

The grand opening is a member-only event  but you can of course bring your partner or one friend - just make sure you inform us below.

Thaivisa members get 15% discount on all food and drinks

Claiming your member discount at The Lounge Bar could not be easier.

Just show the Thaivisa Connect App installed on your smartphone or tablet at the Lounge Bar and get your 15% discount on all food and drinks from now on.

Please ask App question in our support forum.

For updates and information on special offers, ‘Like’ The Lounge Bar Sukhumvit Soi 7 on Facebook. HERE

The team at Thaivisa looks forward to welcoming you to The Lounge Bar Sukhumvit Soi 7 on Friday July 4th 2014.

Please come early to avoid disappointment, we start at 7pm.

See you there!

Nana BTS Station Exit 1.

This pic was attached, really cute girls!!!

post-1-0-64717200-1403840663.jpg

If anyone goes please post information, pics, and anything else you think worth mentioning. I'm in my home country now so I cannot go to this grand opening, will surely check it out soon after when I arrive back in Thai :)

Attached Thumbnails

• thaivisalounge.jpg

Book discount hotels in Bangkok at AGODA

#2 oldmanbkk

oldmanbkk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationBangkok

Posted 27 June 2014 - 03:54 AM

Wow, that site/forum really succeeded. Only thing I hate is their popup prompt when I go to their forum.

Either way, sure is filled with any/every info ever needed by a farang in Thailand. I can't make the grand opening party, but will also surely visit there eventually.

To those that attend, enjoy! Have a beer for me! CHEERS!

#3 zachary

zachary

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 607 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 03:58 AM

I wanna see, out of curiosity, but normally those farangy Sukhumvit bars all the same and not my type.

Will check it out in couple weeks. :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bangkok, sukhumvit, bars, nightlife

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

thai cupid