Photo

Prompt-rak animal hospital - the sad story of neglect

Prompt-rak prompt rak animal hosptal pet hospital bangkok veterinary clinic veterinary bangkok bangkok pet hospital bangkok animal hospital bangna

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 zachary

zachary

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 608 posts

Posted 20 November 2016 - 09:19 AM

Prompt-Rak Animal Hospital  :angry:

So this story is about Prompt-rak Animal Hospital in Bangna. It's a sad story about a neglectful Animal and pet hospital.

My friend found a baby black cat who was hit by a car. She was hurt VERY badly, serious head and leg injuries. My friend took her to hospitals and was treating her, nursing her back to health. As she was slowly but surely improving day to day, after 1 month of rehibilitation and struggles to improve, she left this baby, named Boon-dee, in the hands of Prompt-rak Animal Hospital since my friend had to go out of town on business. When coming back to Bangkok, she learned that Boondee had went from 0.75kg in weight, to only 0.60kg. Prompt-rak and the girl in charge there had neglected to feed Boondee and led to her death.

We need to get these stories, warnings , out there. Animal hospitals that neglect animals for any reason it defeats the purpose of their entire ethics and business. There should be someone fired or even prosecuted for this kind of bullshit!

So sad, that we lost Boondee, so upset and angry because of neglectful practices at Prompt-Rak. You should be ashamed at yourself!

/ end sob story

Attached Thumbnails

• Boondee_rip.jpg
  • boondee1.jpg
  • boondee2.jpg
  • boondee3.jpg
  • Boondeehospital_prompt-rak-animal-hospital.jpg

Book discount hotels in Bangkok at AGODA

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Prompt-rak, prompt, rak, animal hosptal, pet hospital, bangkok veterinary clinic, veterinary bangkok, bangkok pet hospital, bangkok animal hospital, bangna

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

thai cupid