• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 zachary

zachary

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 608 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 03:01 PM

Today since early morning my True Online internet has been really messed up.

1. my new computer

2. my old computer

3. my friends computer

4. my android phone, my friends phone & tablet

ALL cannot load certain websites. I called True and they ran me through a few tests about DNS, manual ips, command prompt doing tracert and pings and finally they said they'll call back, i waited all day, night as I'm trying to get work done, no call so I finally called them, they said expect a call tomorrow!!!!

Is this for real, an isp is so shitty they'll leave customer hanging with pretty much no internet? Do they not have enough technicians, or what the hell??? This is TERRIBLE internet support and super slow response time from their technician(s).

Anyone else have experience with them? How to reach a higher up to get things fixed? The number I've been calling is 029009000

Book discount hotels in Bangkok at AGODA

#2 oldmanbkk

oldmanbkk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationBangkok

Posted 11 July 2014 - 01:02 AM

Fixed yet? That is terrible. I've had problems with True before and many times they just give you a customer server rep who reads through a binder at steps to troubleshoot you, (most of the time they have no idea about networking imho)

I hope you get it fixed Zachary.

#3 zachary

zachary

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 608 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 01:05 AM

Today is the 3rd morning in a row that I don't have full internet access.

Weird thing is, Skype, Line, Whatsapp, FTP/filezilla, and sites like youtube, gmail, google search (not google.com), foursquare, thepiratebay and twitter do work perfectly. Whilst 100% of every other site I found will not work. My friend on the same connection, using his tab, computer and phone is having same problem as me with my phones and laptops :(

True said all problems are fixed. How can this be? :(

#4 onerom

onerom

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 261 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 05:54 AM

Have you tried with a vpn, proxy switchy, or any kind of proxy? Maybe that will help.

#5 zachary

zachary

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 608 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 11:29 AM

They had me input a manual ip address and also tried manual DNS address. As for now I did get internet working using their proxy @ truecorp.co.th

I bought a new router and will install that later, hopefully that will fix the prob. Weird tho, that it just happened out of nowhere!

#6 zachary

zachary

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 608 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 09:48 PM

And guess what, the exact same problem is back :( wtfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: True, internet, isp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

thai cupid