Photo

The Tudor Group - anyone heard of this property company?

tudor group property company investment

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 oldmanbkk

oldmanbkk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationBangkok

Posted 21 August 2014 - 03:01 AM

Hi, i received this email today, title was "[Investor Alert] 20% Guaranteed Return on investment over 2 years", and I'm not sure what to think of it, seems too good to be true, and I don't get how they can actually gaurantee everything they claim:

Collect 5% every six months. Watch your money grow in the sun.

This investment is backed by the Tudor Group and their latest project in Pattaya, Thailand called The Cube, which is currently under construction.

The small investor opportunity is aimed at the people that would like to invest their money, but don’t normally have the chance, as their budget is lower than the majority of the offers on the table. The people with budgets of 500,000 and 1,000,000 Baht. Its too small to actually purchase a Condo or House, but they would still like to participate if they had the chance.

Small Investment Guaranteed Returns

20% Guaranteed Return for 2 years.

Invest from 500,000 upto 2,000,000 Thai Baht and receive a guaranteed return of 10% per annum fixed for 2 years. 

Example Investment & Payout Rates

Invest 500,000 THB

6 months - Receive 25,000 THB

12 months - Receive 25,000 THB

18 months - Receive 25,000 THB

24 months - Receive 25,000 THB

Plus your 500,000THB returned in full.

Click here for more details regarding this opportunity

Alternatively purchase a condo with easy payment plan
With construction expected to be completed within 20 months, you could own your own condo. Once completed you could choose to rent it for regular income or sell it to capitalise on your investment. We have a range of one, two and three bedroom condos still available ranging from 3.9 to 9.9m Thai Baht / 120,000 to 310,000USD / 70,000 to 180,000GBP.

Payment plan is 25% deposit, 65% over construction that can be tailored to suit your needs, and final payment of 10%

Click here for more details regarding this opportunity

Look forward to hearing from you

Regards

Simon Ditchburn
The Tudor Group

Anyone know if this is legit?

• StenliyPync likes this

Book discount hotels in Bangkok at AGODA

#2 onerom

onerom

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 261 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 03:13 AM

On the HomesDirect.asia website I don't see "The Tudor Group" listed as being a developer at all :(

http://homesdirect.a...oper-directory/

Unless my eyes are failing me, can anyone backup my findings?

• StenliyPync likes this

#3 zachary

zachary

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 608 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 03:37 AM

Onerom I also took a look there and didn't see anything, but I just talked to the guy on email, take a look here:

http://www.tudorgroupthailand.com/

and

https://www.facebook.com/TudorGroup

I think they are A-ok :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tudor, group, property, company, investment

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

thai cupid