4 replies to this topic

#1 robin_the_hood

robin_the_hood

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 06:42 PM

I can't even get food, 7/11, Family Mart, go party/drinking, or anything after 10pm, WTF! And I see most businesses are even closing before then, like 8-8:30 WTF!

I hate this shit. If I knew there was curfew coming I would have just gone to Cambodia, or Vietnam and spend my money there, rather than sit here bored and hungry like hell! FUCKKKKKK!!!!

/end rant  :angry:

Book discount hotels in Bangkok at AGODA

#2 zachary

zachary

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 608 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 06:46 PM

Yah man it really does suck bad. You MUST get out during the day time and get your drinks, foods, etc etc. Or if ordering food online, order extra shit for your fridge and eat later.

That said, last night I went out to my soi pub, it was open all night, drank there until the early morning, 7am'ish hehe.

#3 bud97

bud97

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationUS of A

Posted 29 May 2014 - 01:52 AM

That sounds terrible!!! Glad I'm not there during this shit!

#4 zachary

zachary

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 608 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 12:38 PM

I was out in Huay Kwang "The Park" and even their outside chill area was closed, their inside was open and rocking hard. Had a great time there.

Also these late late night clubs are open sometimes too during the curfew, like Spicy and opposite Spicy, that place upstairs called "Swing". Just fyi for those of you that still wanting a bit of party :)

#5 onerom

onerom

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 261 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 01:40 PM

NO MORE CUREFEW! WOOT WOOT!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: thai, protest, curfew, military, coup, bangkok

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

thai cupid