• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 zachary

zachary

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 608 posts

Posted 22 October 2015 - 06:29 AM

I am going to Phnom Penh Cambodia in November and wanted to ask here if anyone has experiences at the Thai Consulate in Phnom Penh? I was recently in Manila Philippines and it was a terrible experience. So, have you been to any Cambodia Embassy/Consulate? If yes, what was your experience with that? Any reply is much appreciated.

I read this news on the Thai Embassy Phnomm Penh facebook page:

On 13 November 2015, all Thai Embassies and Consulates will be able to issue Multiple-Entry Tourist Visa valid for entering Thailand. The period of stay is 60 days maximum per stay. The Multiple-Entry Tourist Visa holder may enter Thailand again as long as the visa is still valid. Multiple-Entry Tourist Visa will only be granted to Cambodian nationals or those with proof of permanent residence in Cambodia. All applicants will need a valid passport, travel tickets in and out of Thailand, 6 months of financial statements (with at least $8000 remaining funds), letter of employment, and evidence of accommodation booking. Application fee is $200.

I found the location and contact information:

Thai Embassy Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Address: 196 Preah Norodom Blvd, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Phone:+855 23 726 306
Open hours: Open Mon-Fri 8:30am-12noon, and 2pm-5pm

Also these links have good information

• phoebecq1, ernestog1, caitlinjl18 and 3 others like this

Book discount hotels in Bangkok at AGODA

#2 onerom

onerom

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 261 posts

Posted 22 October 2015 - 06:41 AM

I've seen it but never been inside.

Here's a streetview photo:

post-1-0-25522600-1445496042.jpg

thai_consulate_phnom_penh_cambodia.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: thai embassy, phnom penh, cambodia, thai embassy cambodia, thai consulate, thai visa, tourist visa, Thai Embassy Phnom Penh, visa application, visa experiences

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

thai cupid