Photo

LBWVB - Ladyboy Water Volleyball 2016 - Pattaya

LBWVB volleyball ladyboy ladyboys katoey kathoey pattaya pattaya events pattaya ladyboys ladyboys in thailand

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bangkokafterdark

bangkokafterdark

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 11:05 AM

Anyone going to the last Ladyboy Water Volleyball event in Pattaya Thailand!

http://lbwvb.com

• Walterbymn, Galenmt and ronnykingkr like this

Book discount hotels in Bangkok at AGODA

#2 bangkokafterdark

bangkokafterdark

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 04:54 AM

First off, I want to say the event was wonderful! The sun was shining, the organization was great. The people were all friendly and fun. The drinks were flowing and the night dinner was good food.

Secondly, I have to say how disappointed I am with Areca Lodge.

The next day after the event, i ordered room service which arrived around 11:45am, i thought i better call and ask for 1-2hr late checkout. They said no. I went down to the reception and asked for the manager, they said "no have manager", i asked for the owner, they said "no have owner", so they lied to my face. And said "after 12noon the computer automatically have to charge half day" which i also know is complete bs. We argued a bit, and since they still had my deposit, i decided to run back to my room, and get out before noon so they didnt have opportunity to steal my deposit.I couldn't even eat my food, no time, because they would not allow a single minute of late checkout unless paying half price (was something like 1200 baht).

LBWVB, you get an A+ for an awesome event!!!

Areca Lodge, you get a fucking F- for completely terrible customer service. Your so called accomodating staff and "professionals" (the guy who assumed power at the front desk named JACK) acted like thugs. I am searching online for contact info for the management or owner of Areca, and came across quite a few more bad reviews for bad management, here's one.

Will post a couple today, i'm trying to organize them....

• Galenmt and ronnykingkr like this

#3 robin_the_hood

robin_the_hood

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 05:20 PM

what a trip, to seen that, got any video?

and Areca can suck a fat dick. I read reviews about it on Agoda and quite a few ppl saying the same thing, what a bunch of fuckin jews

• ronnykingkr likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: LBWVB, volleyball, ladyboy, ladyboys, katoey, kathoey, pattaya, pattaya events, pattaya ladyboys, ladyboys in thailand

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

thai cupid