Photo

Taco Bell Bangkok grand opening

Taco Bell Bangkok Taco Bell mexican restaurants mexican fast food Thailand Taco bell

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 zachary

zachary

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 608 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 10:55 PM

I've heard the Taco Bell grand opening in Bangkok is January 24th, but I can't find the official TacoBell announcement about it, anyone know the details?

Thank you

Book discount hotels in Bangkok at AGODA

#2 zachary

zachary

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 608 posts

Posted 25 January 2019 - 07:44 AM

It's true, it's open!!!

https://coconuts.co/...co-bell-photos/

#3 bud97

bud97

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationUS of A

Posted 25 January 2019 - 10:42 AM

TB in Thai omg so awesome! Just hope it won't be anything like the ones here in the USA check this out...

#4 zachary

zachary

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 608 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 02:17 PM

I was at Taco Bell today, at Mercuryville, (on corner of Chidlom/Sukhumvit), and boy was i disappointed :(

I waited the queue for 25min, and finally when my turn to order, as usual i dont need to see menu i only want bean burritos always, i order, and they say "sorry we no have bean burrito" (and no beans at all , period!!!!)

So i ask for anything vegetarian, she said i can choose any meat-item on the menu and they can make it without the meat... of course no discounted price even tho i dont want the most expensive part.

I chose 2 types of random things, 1 was doritos crushed up and wrapped inside a tortilla, dry to the point could choke someone! Man , what a huge disappointment :( :( :(

In total i chose 4 items for take away, when i get home to eat, realize they put only 2 hot sauce packets, for 4 items, so they are suggesting each TacoBell item uses 1/2 of those tiny packets? wtf!

ughhhhhh frustrated! 

ps.

trying to be positive a bit, there were 2 good things:

1. they have guacamole available

2. they have San Mig beer available

USA tacobells usually dont have these

#5 zachary

zachary

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 608 posts

Posted 13 March 2019 - 06:50 PM

They got a website

http://tacobellglobal.co/thailand/

still no mention of having beans, how can any Taco Bell NOT have bean burritos, or beans period?!?!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Taco Bell Bangkok, Taco Bell, mexican restaurants, mexican fast food, Thailand Taco bell

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

thai cupid