Photo

Finally found a gym open 24 hours in BANGKOK!

fitness gym bangkok ratchada huaykwang exercise fitness 7 bangkok gym 24hr gym in bangkok fitness 7 ratchada

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 zachary

zachary

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 515 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 05:07 PM

Hey guys, after searching for a long time, I have finally found a fitness/gym that is open 24 hours in BANGKOK CITY!

It's in Ratchada soi 7, it's called "Fitness 7". I think it really deserves good recognition because it's a great gym with an affordable price.

1200 per month. The gym is pretty huge. Half is aircon'd, the other half is not (the non aircon side is actually a bit bigger)

I will get some pictures and post them very soon, along with full address and information.

Anyone know of anymore good gyms open 24 hours in BKK?

• Walterbymn, Dwaynedrom, ernestog1 and 13 others like this

Book discount hotels in Bangkok at AGODA

#2 robin_the_hood

robin_the_hood

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:23 PM

That is great, i would love if they could franchise Fitness 7 to many places around BKK and Thailand :)

• Rudyalierty, DanielPn, HowardNus and 6 others like this

#3 onerom

onerom

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 251 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 12:07 PM

Isn't California Wow open 24/7? LOL

sorry, bad joke. :P

• Rudyalierty, DanielPn, HowardNus and 4 others like this

#4 zachary

zachary

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 515 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 12:59 PM

They opened a 24/7 Mantra spa right next to Fitness 7 too, but that was only open for a short time.

But another perk of this gym and area, they have a nice night time food stalls and restaurants right out in front of Fitness 7, beside 7/11. Get some sushi open until 2am, pad ka pow and few typical Thai food places, and even a little steak place with salmon, pork, beef steaks, onion rings etc.

I am out there all the time ;)

Oh, wanted to ask though, anyone know if the price is still 1200/month or 200/day? Or have these prices changed?

• Rudyalierty, HowardNus, MableBipt and 3 others like this

#5 robin_the_hood

robin_the_hood

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 16 August 2015 - 02:35 PM

Found their site: http://www.fitness7.co.th/

Also i heard the price went up to 1500/mo

http://gotbangkok.co...ess-7-ratchada/

• MableBipt, Josephemuh, Donaldvope and 1 other like this

#6 zachary

zachary

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 515 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 08:30 AM

Ratchada just had a Fitness First opening right near Esplanade. Also they have the We Fitness that has replaced the old California Wow inside Esplanade.

Ratchada is really shaping up quite a bit lately!!

#7 thaicookingchef

thaicookingchef

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 May 2016 - 05:23 PM

Hello, sorry I am new here, can I know if they have opened more clubs ? And where ?

Still 24 hours ?

Thank you.

#8 zachary

zachary

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 515 posts

Posted 15 May 2016 - 05:56 PM

Hey welcome here, are you a real thai cooking chef? hehe

Fitness 7, no they havent opened anymore clubs that I have heard or seen, and yes they're still open 24/7 :) Sometime this week i'll go check it out again to see what their new prices, facilities, or any new info about them :)

I used to be a month to month member, but not anymore since my condo has a good gym already

#9 zachary

zachary

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 515 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 10:59 AM

They now have a lot of branches. Fitness 7 now have branches in Ratchada soi 7, Town in Town, Sukhumvit 26, Chaeng Watthana, and new one opening in Pattaya soon.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fitness, gym, bangkok, ratchada, huaykwang, exercise, fitness 7, bangkok gym, 24hr gym in bangkok, fitness 7 ratchada

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

thai cupid